|Презентация ^ |< << Кадр 1 из 27 >> >||
What is a wiki?
A wiki (also called WikiWiki or WikiWikiWeb) is a collection of websites, which not only can be read, but can also be edited by the users directly and simply. wikiwiki is Hawaiian and means "fast".
The first WikiWikiWeb was developed and put into operation by Ward Cunningham in 1995. The idea of editable content in the World Wide Web dates from the original ideas of the inventor of the World Wide Web, Tim Berners-Lee.
- open and cooperative: on many sites, everyone may change everything.
- simple, fast and flexible: you can enter and save any content, which is available at once. Content is more important than design.
safe: MoinMoin remembers all old page versions.
- cross-linked: the information in the wiki is highly linked.
- accessible: you only need a browser and a network connection to access the wiki.
- flexible: in a wiki you can save many kinds of information, e.g. training courses, transparency lectures and brainstorming.
What is MoinMoin?
MoinMoin is software to run a wiki.
It is available under the GPL and implemented in the programming language Python. Contributions can be made by also using the GPL and Python.